Sunday, September 27, 2009

4.00 - Wrigley's Orbit: Spearmint

Orbit is a company whose TV ads advertise a clean mouth, "no matter what". Only imagine it with an exaggerated and annoying British accent, (so it is almost like "no matter wot"). Sometimes it doesn't quite work out. Sometimes it does. This is one of those sometimes it works out gums.



Listing of participants for this review: Dan, Jay, and Kevin. Special guest reviewer, Erica.

Flavor Longevity: 4.00
Jay - 3
Kevin - 4
Dan - 5
Erica - 4

Comments:
"The favor starts out mild and goes the distance."
"Lasts a decent amount of time."



Taste: 4.00
Jay - 3
Kevin - 4
Dan - 5
Erica - 4

Comments:
"Just when I think the gum might be getting weak, it reawakens."
"The sweetness of the mint was almost too much."
"Loooong."



Flavor Strength: 4.25
Jay - 4
Kevin - 4
Dan - 4
Erica - 5

Comments:
"The flavor strength to me is near perfect. I feel as if my breath is fresh after just eating the spiced oyster crackers from the breakroom."
"Decent strength. Not overpowering."



Texture & Consistency: 3.75
Jay - 2
Kevin - 4
Dan - 5
Erica - 4

Comments:
"Keeps a very nice texture. My jaw did not get tired. Was not sticky."
"Something about it bugged me. To soft, I think."
"Ok for Spearmint (which isn’t my favorite)."



Refreshment: 4.00
Jay - 3
Kevin - 4
Dan - 5
Erica - 4

Comments:
"This gum is very refreshing, when I inhale deeply, my lungs cool as the mint air penetrates my bronchial tubes."
"The sweetness of the Spearmint almost interfered with the refreshment of the mint."
"Nice and strong. Might be helping with the Longevity, given its minty taste."
"An all-around solid gum."



Overall Score: 4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment